We continue to handle Real Estate Research in every state from coast to coast, but some noteworthy changes were recently made. Due to a strategic move in conjunction with increased client demands we have begun offering new Real Estate Research options in Colorado and Iowa at a discounted rate.
Do you have any business in these areas? Now more than ever, the value is ripe to leverage and take advantage of even better fees in these related counties with the same quality you’ve grown to depend on.
In an effort to get to know these states even more, here are some fun facts for each:
- The world’s largest natural hot springs swimming pool resides in Glenwood Springs, CO. The source for the pool is Yampah Spring which produces over 3.5 million gallons of water per day at 122 degrees Fahrenheit.
- One third of the land in Colorado is owned by the United States Federal Government.
- The cheeseburger was trademarked in Denver in 1935. The mark was awarded to Louis Ballast of the Humpty-Dumpty Drive-In.
- The world’s first electronic Computer was built in the 1930’s at Iowa State University.
- There are many more hogs than humans in Iowa. While the human population is around three million, the hog population is around 21 million.
- Iowa has more golf courses per capita than any other state in the nation.
The best fact of them all… Capitol Lien now provides discounted pricing for Real Estate Research in Colorado and Iowa. For more on this fun fact, reach out today!
As an abstract company for over three decades, we are committed to providing accurate and timely results that fit your requirements. Let us take care of your Real Estate Research needs.
Get a Quote for Iowa & Colorado